Chris Wallace, Managing Director at Visionary Accountants’ is delighted to be a panellist on the ‘Beating the capacity Crunch’ debate at the Payroll World Client Spring Conference in March 2016. The discussion will focus on auto enrolment, and the panel will consider the following topics:
- Last minute company preparation in advance of 2016’s critical point in staging
- Techniques to cope with processing the vast numbers of small and micro employers due to stage
- Tackling the administrative burden from the perspective that SME’s are reluctantly being drawn through government legislation
- Strategies to free up time for bureaux
- Working to increase margins and profits
According to Payroll World their Spring Conference is: ‘dedicated to businesses and individuals who run payrolls on behalf of other organisations.’ The conference will help anyone wanting to gain insight into the unique issues that affect this sector in practical terms of servicing clients.
Chris Wallace said: ‘I am really pleased to join this panel to discuss ‘Beating the capacity crunch,’ as we’ve seen from our own experience that auto enrolment is complicated and as the number of SME’s due to stage increases this year we all must be ready so we can adequately support them.’
Chris Wallace has already successfully presented the accountancy perspective on auto enrolment & workplace pensions at the Money Marketing Auto Enrolment LIVE Conference in February 2015. In May 2015 Visionary Accountants were chosen as the accountancy case study for NEST, (National Employment Savings Trust), and in November 2015 Chris Wallace was on the panel of experts discussing workplace pensions at the AccountingWEB Webinar
If you want to attend the Conference please sign up.