Accounting News

Hospice of St Francis Corporate Partner Network

Visionary support Hospice of St Francis Corporate Partner Network event

Wednesday 31 January, 2018

Elly Mitchell, Client Services Manager, Visionary Accountants, St Albans, recently attended the Hospice of St Francis Corporate Partner Network event at West Herts College.

Elly Mitchell said: ‘As we are a corporate partner of the Hospice I get invited to these networking events which are an excellent way for Visionary Accountants to support the work of the Hospice and meet some new local business contacts. It was a great evening with delicious canapés & Prosecco, hosted by the Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassadors and Dacorum Borough Council.’

The Hospice doesn’t charge for any of the services that it offers so it relies on the generosity of the local community for 80% of its income. As well as relying on the support of corporate partners income is raised by individual fundraising initiatives, trusts, schools, community groups, shops, the lottery and gifts in wills. As a registered charity the remaining 20% is of funding comes from the NHS.

Arrange your FREE initial consultation

Our team of Accounting & Bookkeeping experts will be happy to meet with you to discuss your business requirements. Complete the form below or call 01727 730550 to arrange your FREE initial consultation.

Established in St Albans since 2008 –
99% Client Retention for recurring services

Tax Tips & Updates to you Inbox

Receive essential Tax Tips and Updates from Visionary Accountants.