It's time to review your employees' rates of pay in line with the increase in National Minimum Wage. These rates are effective from 1st October 2016.
- 25 and over £7.20 (National Living Wage)
- 21 to 24 From £6.70 to £6.95
- 18 to 20 From £5.30 to £5.55
- Under 18 From 3.87 to £4.00
- Apprentice* From £3.30 to £3.40
* Rate applies to apprentices under 19, or 19 and over in the first year of apprenticeship.
National Minimum Wage rates change every October. National Living Wage rates change every April.