Chris Wallace, Managing Director at Visionary Accountants will present the accountant’s role in auto enrolment at the Money Marketing Auto Enrolment Conference for IFA’s in February 2015. His presentation will highlight the potential risks and partnership opportunities for IFA’s.
Chris will also be part of a panel that will review other auto enrolment issues including:
- What are the best charging structures?
- How to successfully manage employers with disconnected products
- Enabling a successful partnership with bookkeepers
- Is it advice or just an administrative task?
- What is the IFA’s responsibility?
Chris Wallace said: “I am delighted to be able to present the accountancy role at the Money Marketing Conference. It is really important IFA’s understand the complexity of auto enrolment and how it will work in practice as they will be advising their clients how to prepare. Visionary’s fully managed auto enrolment service, is an extension of our first-class payroll, and offers IFA’s an alternative solution they can recommend. We offer the software and expertise to manage auto enrolment projects for any business and solve the payroll and pension headache in one go.”